We organize four forums on the day before the conference in a workshop style format that emphasizes case studies: a Manufacturers Forum, a Utilities Forum, an Academic Forum and a Consultants Forum. The forums are intended to especially attract practitioners to the conference. The forums form an integral part of the ICA2017 conference and are hence complimentary with your registration. The idea is to attend the forum closest to your profession. The information for the different fora will be updated soon.
Chairs Manufacturer Forum:
- Xin Gao (Grundfos Holding A/S, Singapore)
- Andreas Weingartner (s::can Messtechnik GmbH, Vienna)
- Tom DeLaura (DeLaura Consulting, Detroit, MI, USA)
Topic: Smart Water Quality Sensors - Acceptance for Process Control
For further information, please have a look on the description and program of the manufacturer forum.
Chairs Utility Forum:
- Pernille Ingildsen (Kalundborg Utility, Kalundborg, Denmark)
- Christine deBarbadillo (DC Water, Washington, DC, USA)
- Elkin Hernandez (DC Water, Washington, DC, USA)
Topic : Is your Utility Ready for the Future?
Chairs Consultants Forum:
- Oliver Schraa (inCTRL Solutions Inc., Canada)
- Phill Yi (Hazen and Sawyer, United States)
Chairs Academic Forum:
- Eveline Volcke (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Jean-Philippe Steyer (INRA-LBE, France)